Friday, December 12, 2008

Featured EtsyBlogger - December

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is a neighbor of mine (sort of) - Spotted Cow Soaps! Ms. Moo and I have been comparing notes about the ice storm on Twitter (she's having a snow day sale!!), which reminded me that I need to blog about her before the holidays come and go!

Spotted Cow soaps are made from natural ingredients in the heart of Vermont. She also has soy candles, crocheted bath items, fizzies and more. Her body lotion parfaits make me want ice cream :)

Ms. Moo is part of the Artisans Shoppe - an online collective. Click the sqaure banner at the top of her blog to read more. Oh, and while I'm thinking of it, she's going to be a grandma, the little bouncing baby on her blog is counting down! Congrats!!

I have placed an Etsymini for SpottedCowSoaps on Etsy below, but she can also be found on ShopHandmade!

No comments: