Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Recommended Soy Candles and Soap

I have the most delicious soy candle that I use to freshen up the house - it's "lick me all over" by DesertMaidenBathworks in New Mexico. I also have a gingerbread applesauce that I have yet to light because the other one is lasting me.

Angelica of Desert Maiden Bathworks makes marvelous handmade soy candles and also offers handmade soap with rich scents and no-fuss textures. Even though I haven't tried her soap, I know she takes care that her products will treat your family right because she has a family of her own, with her youngest being an infant.



You can also find her as Desert Maiden Bath on Etsy where she offers a larger stock and variety, including Ropewalk Amber Ale beer soap when she has a batch ready.



Think of it - scents like Nag champa, coffee, buttercream, dreamsicle, coconut lime, and fresh laundry....*sigh*

No comments: