Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring is coming

We're about 1 week from the start of Spring - the official calendar start that is. The weather sometimes seems like it agrees, we can open the windows for a bit and choose a lighter coat when going out, but it's been rather cold here of late and I sometimes wonder if the green and flowers will ever be back.

This also marks the end of the first quarter of the year. It's gone by so quickly. I haven't accomplished nearly anything - I'm not sticking to my health resolutions (exercise, that evil elusive beast lol), I haven't finished any projects (that goddess cross stitch has barely been added to), I haven't finished unpacking and organizing my craft things, I haven't worked on my major writing prjects, and I haven't revamped my website beyond a quick site redesign for one.

The reason for this, beyond getting stuck in a rut of work and sleep among the winter duldrums, has been the past month of dealing with a sick cat, resulting in a new routine. I also took on more things, namely starting the Blogfire guild at Artfire and joining the fact-check team of one of my writing sites.

Once Spring arrives I hope it brings refreshment and I can refocus - time outdoors will make me less bored with the things I need to get done and I'll be more efficient in front of the computer.

1 comment:

LazyTcrochet said...

I like that...refreshment and refocus! Sounds like a plan. Good luck!