Friday, April 17, 2009

Camera situation resolved

I decided on a camera. It's a Kodak (despite Cozy's warning, my bf has one and though it sometimes has light problems, I'm going to give this one a try - I couldn't pass it up for the price). I couldn't find a Cannon or Nikon within my price range that I was happy with.

High definition 12 MP, 5x zoom, 5x digital zoom - comes with a 2GB SD card, tripod, and various other bonus accessories. It has a number of light and shutter presets, and it was on sale for cheaper than most 8 MP. lol Can't beat that!

But now I'm waiting for it to arrive (it was available online only)...so I'm tapping my fingers lol I'll be sure to let you all know how well it works out.

1 comment:

Cozy said...

Congratulation on your new camera. Something new like a camera makes it feel like Christmas! Our problem with Kodaks was with the batteries holding a charge. I am sure that they have fixed it in the last couple years. Looking forward to the new pictures!