Sunday, April 19, 2009

Featured EtsyBlogger - April

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is TwoZanyZebras - Specializing in all things Zany (I love it!)

First off, I have to give her props on the purple colored theme in her banners and avatar - I love it! :)

She's a stay at home Mom with two kids, you can stop by her blog to read her "notes on her zany life", including a heartbreaking tale of her Easter egg hunt for Cadbury eggs (oh, the horror of lost chocolate! made me cry - seriously - I don't have kids because I don't want to share my chocolate! :D lol) She's also a member of Etsymom in addition to EtsyBloggers. She celebrated her first Etsyversary earlier this month.

If you have kids, she has some unique clothing and critters for them - zany critters I'd even say (I love it that I get to use that word over and over in this post! lol) called Zarkles. Some of them may even be of interest to adults with a passion for all things zany...check some out below

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
twozanyzebras.etsy.com

1 comment:

Mama Z said...

Thanks so much for the super cute feature on my shop. I really appreciate it! Have a fun and zany day!! :D