Thursday, April 30, 2009

Recommended Papercraft Graphics

I haven't been keeping up very well, but I do plan on keeping up the recommendations series to 2 entries a week, with at least a day in between. I was aiming for Mondays and Wednesdays, but it's Thursday already lol

Today's recommendation is for Pebble Brook Studio, purveyor of beautiful paper graphics. If you're into scrapbooking, collages, resin pendants, or a number of other things requiring high quality printed graphics, you'll want to stop by brendee2006 on Etsy.

Many sellers only sell the digital files, but that doesn't work for me because of my printer situation, so I obtained several sheets of various graphics from Pebble Brook Studio and was very happy. The matte graphics were printed in vibrant, high quality color. The price and shipping is reasonable with no additional shipping for additional items.

The great appeal to her shop is that there are so many variations and sizes available, with some really interesting graphics - from bottle caps abnd microscope slides to art card collage size, and from gothic to vintage.


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
brendee2006.etsy.com

No comments: