Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Waterscape

So, we went out hiking to try out the new camera - I'm in love :)

We went to the Basin where we picked up the Cascade Brook Trail to go up Cascade Falls. Here is just one of the many amazing (including panoramic!!) pics we got.

I used a fast shutter speed to capture the water spray off the rocks. I will probably have this available in prints soon - we are thinking of going out and reshooting because there was a couple that kept getting in the way of the pictures, we see them in quite a few. If the second shoot is better (I don't know how it can be, but just in case lol) the better pic will be available.

I just love this pic though - the falls were amazing! Oh, and I submitted this pic as my entry to the Fiery Photographers' April challenge

No comments: