Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer time

One of the themes for this week's EtsyBlogger blog carnival is Summer plans.

I don't have many plans for the Summer, I'm kind of playing it by ear. One thing I do know is that I'm going to be trying to hit the Summerfest Crafts Fair being held in my town next Saturday. It's Pollyanna Day - I live in the author of Pollyanna's hometown! A bronze Pollyanna greets visitors to the town library, and subsequently all who travel through town on Main Street.

Other plans for the Summer include trying out some of my new polymer clay molds. I have a few items already cured and waiting for sanding.

I also intend to go through more of our books, which have been boxes for a year. We celebrate the first anniversary of being in our little rental house on July 3. But we still have so much to put away lol I want to get rid of more of our books, we just don't have room for them. So I've been listing them on Silkfair.

I'm also learning to use GIMP, a freeware version of Photoshop. I've gotten a few things down, but I'm still learning.



No comments: