Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Christmas in July

I broke down and am participating in the Christmas in July sale on Artfire

My section can be found here. I marked select items down 25-75%, prices are as marked in the listings.

For other participating shops, search Artfire for cijs, christmasinjuly, or click here.

I usually don't do Christmas in July stuff, but the twitter contest and Artfire fervor got me ;)

Christmas is such a great time of year, it doesn't hurt to see holiday-themed items midway through. I've got painted pinecone ornaments, Christmas bookmarks, my polymer clay snowman ornament/pendant, and a Christmas angel trinket box now discounted.

(Christmas in July is also one of this week's EtsyBloggers blog carnival themes. So I'm submitting this post)

1 comment:

storybeader said...

I need to start on my Christmas themed projects too!