Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August Featured EtsyBlogger

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is Memories for Life Scrapbooks, known in shorthand as memoriesforlifesb.

As the name implies, there are scrapbooks, but it's the type of scrapbooks that makes their shop so interesting. Flip flop Class srapbooks! How creative!! And the bound book covers are amazing.

I'm actually a bit jealous. Reading through the Memories for Life blog I became nostalgic for Midwest fairs - I grew up going to the County Fair, practically living there for 10 days because my dad showed horses there, but I haven't been to a fair in years. Looking through the pictures I can smell the elephant ears and italian sausages, hear the rides, and feel the heat of the summer sun. *sigh*

Below is a sampling of the various items you can find in their Etsy shop. Ways to remember times that will soon pass by, just like the days at the State or County Fair.

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
memoriesforlifesb.etsy.com

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love her shop, too =) Fun post!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks said...

Thanks for the wonderful feature :)