Friday, September 11, 2009

TGIF?

This week's Blogfire Blog carnival theme is Favorite Weekend Activity. For most people, Friday signals the end of the week and the beginning of two days of rest, relaxation, and/or getting things done around the house. For me, Friday is actually Tuesday, and Sunday is actually friday....well, not really, because I work 7 days a week. My significant other has Monday-Wednesday as a weekend and I trudge along with no weekend in sight.

So how do I relax? I have no idea what that word means :p lol

When I do get some "weekend" time, I enjoy watching tv, movies, reading, playing with polymer clay...but when I get a good day to actually do something, my favorite activity is just getting out of the house.

Just being outside is a treat, especially where we live now in the foothills of the White Mountains.


Going for a drive, stopping by the hiking trails, relaxing at one of the many viewing spots and scenic outlooks, sitting or walking by the river, shopping even...everywhere there is something to enjoy.

No comments: