Sunday, January 24, 2010

Snowflakes!

This week's EtsyBlogger blog carnival theme is snow, and I'm hosting :) One option was my favorite snowflake item on Etsy...but there are just so many amazing items that it was impossible to choose just one.


Look at the vast range of materials! From the design on pottery to being shaped in glass and leather to being an abstract visual...snowflakes!

If I had to choose a favorite from the collection I assembled above, I'd have to say it's PotatoBirdStudio's mixed media snowflake ACEO. There's just something about the dark contrast to the white of snow and the allure of the text hidden beneath that draws me to it. There's something victorian to the printing that makes it complex, yet so simple in that it's just snowflakes.

Look for the full blog carnival on Monday, February 1.

2 comments:

Cozy said...

They are all lovely. I really like the print from icanspellit right in the center of the group.

Made by Melissa said...

Very pretty picks! And great topics for the blog carnival!