Monday, February 22, 2010

Featured EtsyBlogger - February

This month's featured EtsyBlogger is also a fellow Blogfire member and maker of bags I covet - TiLTCreations!!

Oh yes, I covet those bags...those lovely, lovely bags...and she's having a buy one get one 1/2 half off sale. I think my Paypal account just ran behind the bookcase to hide itself lol :) See the TiLT Creations blog for more information.

In addition to the clutchs, totes, and other carrying items, TiLTtoo has patterns and destash. Just more for me to covet once I get my sewing machine setup (still trying to get a little table and a place for it in our tiny house). And she's got a second blog - Tilt creations too

There's just too many great things in her shop to do a spotlight - I have to let the Etsy Mini do the picking for me:


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
TiltCreations.etsy.com

No comments: