Friday, March 26, 2010

March Featured EtsyBlogger

Uh oh. This month's featured EtsyBlogger...well...she hand dyes yarn...and...umm...I'm a new yarnaholic!!! I started crocheting (I'll post pics in my next entry) and ever since I got the hang of it I've had this odd compulsion to feel yarn - any yarn - and I drool at the sight of skeins.

I'm going to try to get through this feature without buying anything! (though I can't make any promises about after I hit Publish *grin*)

Vicki of DizzyDragonflies offers hand dyed yarn and knitted items. On her Knitting Dragonflies blog, you'll be able to read about her dyeing techniques, the colors she chooses, the projects she's working on, and even what yarn fibers she prefers and why.

Below is a sample of what is available on Etsy...for now muahahahahaha :)

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
DizzyDragonflies.etsy.com

No comments: