Thursday, March 11, 2010

New shop!

I have decided to make my Artfire store more navigable by moving my painted and wood burned items to their own shop: EclecticWood

This move will encompass the trinket boxes, wall plaques, and handpainted costume jewelry as well as any other painted wood items. I have some new boxes that will be added soon, as well as some new polymer clay pendants, and it was really starting to feel like I have two lines of creativity going.

My photography will remain in my namesake shop, AliciaMae, along with the polymer clay, because it's my guild-associated shop (Fiery Photographers, Blogfire). Most likely, my novelty pieces, like the painted pine cone ornaments will be included as EclecticWood under my new mental division, but I have yet to decide that.

I have added a small RapidCart to my right sidebar here on the blog for the new shop, and I will feature an item (hopefully) every week or so. This week it is the triquetra trinket box, just in time for St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: